Herstellung bzw Unterstützung

Antworten
maxxum

Herstellung bzw Unterstützung

Beitrag von maxxum »

Hallo an alle,
habe gerade etwas wenig Zeit zum schreiben, wie vermutlich alle anderen auch.
Hier ein Link zu einem Bekannten von mir.

http://kleinanzeigen.ebay.de/anzeigen/s ... 7-298-7331

Vielleicht hilft es dem ein oder anderen etwas weiter.
Gruß Franz
Islander

Re: Herstellung bzw Unterstützung

Beitrag von Islander »

Something that is very expensive in the UK is small augers, for ash removal and such like. Yet this "inexpensive" system has at least three.
Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 16.59.37.png
So they must be a lot less expensive SOMEWHERE.

Can anyone recommend a supplier? Either for just the gearmotor, or for the complete auger system.

Islander :thumbup:
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Islander,

What do you mean by "expensive". Here in Poland where I live are many small manufaktors that make complete augers, practicaly all of them work for the local market due to language barrier.
Give me an idea what dimensions you are looking for and in what pricefork and I contact some of them for you.

Luk
Islander

Beitrag von Islander »

You are right: there are systems from Poland but the language problem makes it very difficult.

We purchased 2 augers stokers plus pellet bin form Remo-Komplex (http://www.remo-komplex.com.pl/) for EUR 890 last year, but when we tried to buy more they did not reply.

The systems we bought were these:
IMG_1312.jpg
IMG_1310.jpg
One has single phase Nord gearmotor, and the other has 3-phase.

I am sure there are other producers in Poland as coal stokers are very popular. So if you know a company who would like to supply .....????
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Islander,

No problem to organise such devises for you. I know plenty supliers. I am now I the middle of hay making in my meadows and getting married next week so I am a little in lack of time, but soon I come back with more informations on a few supliers. I will try to find one that has export expertise for shipments to the UK.
If it is more urgent and you can not wait then let me know and I try to shuffle my teime a bit.

Luk
Islander

Beitrag von Islander »

Thanks Luk. I will send an email with a specification.

Wishing you a very happy wedding :clap:
Antworten

Zurück zu „Manufacturers and producers of gasifiers / Hersteller und Produzenten von Vergasern“