Craig's gasifier build ( free power from wood )

All about wood gas, check out this forum section
Alles über Holzgas findest du in diesem Forumsteil
Antworten
ALLIWANT2DOISFPV

Craig's gasifier build ( free power from wood )

Beitrag von ALLIWANT2DOISFPV »

Hello from Canada. I thank the Drizzler team for the informative video's it was inspiration to my first build. Please watch my video, subscribe Thanks !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59rvrQckN-M
Jumper

Re: Craig's gasifier build ( free power from wood )

Beitrag von Jumper »

Greetings from Bavaria,
your tourch looks like you got air suckt into your system. You should be carefull with that!
I for my part always keep the flames in the Drizzler burning down never upwards ....

Go on like this and have fun!
Jumper
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Craig,

It is quiet problematic to say something sensible on your system as the video's you made are not much showing in detail. At first sight, seeing your flaming pyrolise zone, I would say your filtersystem creates al lot of resistance. As Jumper mentioned one can see that the flames and smoke on top of your burning wood are not sucked completely inside but some of them escape on top. You mentioned your bubbler-filter. Maybe he is giving your suction device a realy hard time.
Also on your flare one can see your gasifier is choked and is not breathing well. The flared gas ignites already inside your flare pipe making it red hot glowing.
I would sugest for the sake of learing you do not move too fast. Go step by step. Do not concern at the beginning about a nice filtered flare. Leave the bubler out and learn how to control your gasifier, fuel sucion and so on, first and then go one step further.

One word of compliment. You have managed all by your own to build a gasifier that is able to produce already a sustaiable steady flare. That is encouraging. Some folks do not even get to this stage with help.

Luk
Jan

Beitrag von Jan »

and why you use a Lid on a drizzler?? or is it an imbert-system??
Antworten

Zurück zu „Woodgas / Holzgas“