Power Pallet for Europe

the right place for all other types of Gasifiers. woodgasifer, charcoal gasifiers, imbert, and all other designs.
der richtige Platz für alle anderen Vergaser. Holzvergaser, Holzkohlevergaser, Imbert, andere Designs.
Antworten
Mac

Power Pallet for Europe

Beitrag von Mac »

This started out as a gasifier experimenters kit (GEK) and now they are all over the world! Maybe soon there will be DriZzleRs all over the world.

"Today we are pleased to announce a new product, designed for the European grid-tie market. Introducing the PP25 EU Power Pallet."

http://www.allpowerlabs.com/news/introd ... wer-pallet

Mac
Pascal Kirchner
Site Admin
Re: Power Pallet for Europe

Beitrag von Pascal Kirchner »

Hi Mac.
I´m a little bit afraid of the GEK Power Pallet. And also be afraid of paying 50.000€ without the GenSet or 55.000€ with the GenSet. For a system that requires a daily intervention.
The EU System ist designed to run tied to the grid. In Germany you get only 0,13€ per KW, if you push it into the grid. If you need 1KW from the grid it costs you about 0,28€.
I think that the grid tied setups will end in Germany very soon for little CHP´s.

I spend € 3,000 per year for heating and 1,500 € per year for electric energy. So together € 4,500 per year. I do not think that would ever pay off the system for me. After 12 years, the current computational cost would only be covered. And just when you would get the wood to zero rate also. And i also think that i need to buy a new one after 5-6 years when running 2000-4000 hours per year.

I found this Training channel from APL a few month ago. And wondering why it is only be watched a few times. If a System with over 100+
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVXno3 ... Lr9Nhjzjjg

When i watched the video "Lecture 22 - Daily Maintenance "
after 0,13seconds the talk about removing tar!!!!
Tar is one of the least thing i will found in a system for 55.000€!

I think the APL System is very good for countries where is no electric grid available. But therefore the system is to expensive.

regards Pascal
Pascal Kirchner
Site Admin
Re: Power Pallet for Europe

Beitrag von Pascal Kirchner »

The APL Training Channel is on Youtube since 17.05.2014.
The complete Channel has jet only 235 visits.

very serious if you have so many working systems out there, must be also many customers who like to watch these videos?!

regards Pascal
Antworten

Zurück zu „Other gasifiers - Andere Vergaser“