startup gasifier with raw wood

the right place for all other types of Gasifiers. woodgasifer, charcoal gasifiers, imbert, and all other designs.
der richtige Platz für alle anderen Vergaser. Holzvergaser, Holzkohlevergaser, Imbert, andere Designs.
Antworten
Sabbadess

startup gasifier with raw wood

Beitrag von Sabbadess »

Victoria, Isabella, Anastasia, and Constance said that this a cool place to exchange ideas.

Has anyone tried starting a gasifier, shutting it down, and restarting it as a way to "get ahead" of the tar gas production so there is more oxygen that can be devoted to tar gas combustion resulting in cleaner operation?

Stephen
Pascal Kirchner
Site Admin
Re: startup gasifier with raw wood

Beitrag von Pascal Kirchner »

Hey Stephen,
all my gasifier cold startups i did with charcoal in the same size like the fuel itself.

only raw wood for startup i did at the first beginnings of my woodgaser life. it was a terrible thing. :shock: :shock: :shock:
03.04.2012-3.jpg
a lot of smoke and also a lot of tar was produced till the gasifier was complete on temperature.
03.04.2012-2.jpg
and also the flame was terrible :o :o :o :o
holzgasflamme.jpg
regards Pascal
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Stephen,

Hi, nice to see you here. My health was not so best lately so I kept low profile only posting at one forum (this one) neglecting a bit the yahoo woodgas group (also less G.M and R.O driZzleR bashing here).
But now I am getting a bit better again.
One question,.... please post some information on your woodgas girls, Viktoria and her sisters. Preferably with lots of pictures, for our non english readers to understand. (A picture is better than thousend words). We have a special department for non DriZzleR builds.
Do not forget some commercial sales talk promoting your business. You have some nice and usefull stuff and maybe some readers might be intrested in ordering.
I realy would like you post and describe in lenth your ejector design. I keep getting questions about it, but it would be you the best one to present your ejector. (do not forget many pictures!!!We want this multilanguel forum as visual as possible)

Luk
Sabbadess

Beitrag von Sabbadess »

Hi Luk,

I am glad you are feeling better. I will get some pictures posted shortly.

Stephen
Antworten

Zurück zu „Other gasifiers - Andere Vergaser“