CO2 AS FUEL IN AN LOOP DEVICE

the right place for all other types of Gasifiers. woodgasifer, charcoal gasifiers, imbert, and all other designs.
der richtige Platz für alle anderen Vergaser. Holzvergaser, Holzkohlevergaser, Imbert, andere Designs.
luk
Site Admin
Re: CO2 AS FUEL IN AN LOOP DEVICE

Beitrag von luk »

Marco,

I am realy curious to see the system you build two years ago. Can you post here some pictures?

Thank you

Luk
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

luk hat geschrieben:Marco,

I am realy curious to see the system you build two years ago. Can you post here some pictures?

Thank you

Luk
HI Luk, is been present in that thread http://forum.thedrizzler.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=175 .. this is the video with the reactor in action http://youtu.be/7EMgNAWfMJw
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Marco,

I have seen the pictures and film before, but honestly, I can not make much more out of it than that I previous wrote. For instance. The thin plastic pipes that leads into your generator. Are they feeding pure oxigen? Or compressed air? Where does the microwave fits in. Is the rod in the middle spinning, what material is it made of and what its function.
Many questions arise by seeing the video but little practical information to get a grip of understanding. Of course, You maybe want things not to make too clear wich is your good right to decide how much you want to share or not.

Succes

Luk
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

I have seen the pictures and film before, but honestly, I can not make much more out of it than that I previous wrote. For instance. The thin plastic pipes that leads into your generator. Are they feeding pure oxigen? Or compressed air? Where does the microwave fits in. Is the rod in the middle spinning, what material is it made of and what its function.
Many questions arise by seeing the video but little practical information to get a grip of understanding. Of course, You maybe want things not to make too clear wich is your good right to decide how much you want to share or not.

Succes

Luk
These plastic pipes are used for HHO gas produced from an cell 2LPM. This video use HHO as igniter only. The reaction don't use electricity, pure oxygen or compressed air. I make special blower for that reactor and material is iron and an catalyst low cost. When the catalyst reach the temperature the reaction start automatically. This reactor is able to extract completely the energy from wood pellet and as you can see produce pure syngas that burn in contact with the hot air from the central tube. The charcoal produced from the reaction is mantained to level automatically without any mechanical device. This reactor is grateless and totally closed. The blue flame produced isn't an normal flame but is an ionized flame with an higher thermal energy. In part this reactor use air-as-fuel technology and is because consume an lower amount of wood pellet.. is an fuel-less technology without electricity usage for produce non-destructive plasma but that born from the air, heat and an catalyst directly. Sorry Luk but I can't share the design but I think an expert like you if watch the video more times can undestand more and use these solutions inside your grateless reactor.
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Marco,

What you have I think is a "knallgas" generator. your arc ignites at very low temperature and in the ark you burn pellets. But where is the practical use. What happens when you stop suplying knallgas, Is their enough usuable amount of woodgas from the pellets produced to turn a combustable engine of some power. How can you exstrackt this gas without burning it as you seems to do now.

These are all questions to have an answer from before the unit could be functional in an real world aplication.
I like to see you driving a honda Clone electrical generator, or a car engine with it.

Luk
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

What you have I think is a "knallgas" generator. your arc ignites at very low temperature and in the ark you burn pellets. But where is the practical use. What happens when you stop suplying knallgas, Is their enough usuable amount of woodgas from the pellets produced to turn a combustable engine of some power. How can you exstrackt this gas without burning it as you seems to do now.

These are all questions to have an answer from before the unit could be functional in an real world aplication.
I like to see you driving a honda Clone electrical generator, or a car engine with it.

Luk
Luk,
I don't use any arc or knallgas design or .. simply I'm able to burn air.. from the video posted you can watch the catalyst stage that burn air forming an cap of blue flame. After when the dirty syngas pass through you obtain purified syngas that burn in the second stage formed from hot air heated into the central tube. For obtain an efficency gasifier you need an high temperatiure inside for crack all molecules of tars, steam, etc... Simply If you remove the second stage and you add an cooling stage you obtain an great and energetic syngas for power your engine. In my case I want an gasifier/burner but with an different and simple design of that reactor you can extract pure syngas. No time and moneys for build an specific reactor. I'm working for two years on my working wood pellet stove that don't produce ash and consume 1/3 of wood pellet but anyone want buy because all companies want all for free without pay any license. Want only one thing.. copy!!
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Marco,

Then you can only go the hard way. Look for the pellet stove distributors and dealers. Pick up an order, produce one or a small quantity and sell. set up a production chain after more orders come in. In the beginning without any proffit, maybe count in some losses until you gain reputation. I did that in my former compagny Grafitroniks. Grew it from tiny small, slowly to bigger. Sold the compagny after my wife became ill.
The marked is the only fair judge of the value of your system. If it is worthless nobody will buy. If it is so sensational as you think, selling will be very easy.

Luk
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

Then you can only go the hard way. Look for the pellet stove distributors and dealers. Pick up an order, produce one or a small quantity and sell. set up a production chain after more orders come in. In the beginning without any proffit, maybe count in some losses until you gain reputation. I did that in my former compagny Grafitroniks. Grew it from tiny small, slowly to bigger. Sold the compagny after my wife became ill.
The marked is the only fair judge of the value of your system. If it is worthless nobody will buy. If it is so sensational as you think, selling will be very easy.

Luk
Luk,
Believe in me .. I'm able to water dissociation for hydrogen creation without electricity usage. I'm able to CO2 dissociation without electricty usage but just using heat. I can make an plasma engine like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNSAXbZfnbE without use capacitor or electricity but just using the air. I can't start an production because I don't have moneys also for an little production. I'm just an engineer and italian inventor some working ideas but no moneys. I have stopped to believe to men .. Who produces wood pellet stoves are just carpenters and very stupid, they do not sell because the market is firm but they do not want investing in a new product that works. I prefer stroking my cat :ddaumen:
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

Luk
What other solution is available? my ideas to get results are ended ..
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Marco,

Maybe, booking a stand at some inventors trade fair such as"Eureka" http://www.brussels-innova.com/.

Luk
Antworten

Zurück zu „Other gasifiers - Andere Vergaser“