CO2 AS FUEL IN AN LOOP DEVICE

the right place for all other types of Gasifiers. woodgasifer, charcoal gasifiers, imbert, and all other designs.
der richtige Platz für alle anderen Vergaser. Holzvergaser, Holzkohlevergaser, Imbert, andere Designs.
alenergy

Re: CO2 AS FUEL IN AN LOOP DEVICE

Beitrag von alenergy »

Hello Luk,
No isn't correct.
Using wood gas you don't need microwave just an special design of reactor.
The last video link posted is just an simple experiment using an standard microwave oven processing pure oxygen flow from tank into an carbon tube.
As you can see from video the final result is that carbon tube is melted from the flame. This is just an information for open the minds.
If you are able to process oxygen and transform in burnable gas using an microwave (vibrational energy) is possible convert CO2 directly. Of course.. the main problem actually was the amount of energy needed for the molecule dissociation. I have found an method that using just HEAT (no microwave) I'm able to make CO2 dissociation producing CO +O2 from 95°C. You can decided if burn in an torch or use inside an engine but in all case you obtain again CO2 and the heat, from torch or from exaust gas of engine, are used for sustain the process in the time. I hope now you understand clearly. Regards
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

The 1.2kg of pellet is referred to new wood pellet stove that use inside new drizzler gasifier-burner design.
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Marco,

Intresting,

You say using the exhaust fumes from the engine to keep your proces going. Have you ever tried that? And for how long?

Luk
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

the exaust gas for me are just CO2..
Pascal Kirchner
Site Admin

Beitrag von Pascal Kirchner »

Hi Marco

some people running charcoal gasifiers using a little bit of their exhaust gas.

here you can see Gary describes how the exhaust gas comes back to the gasifier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbI6r7h ... be&t=3m39s

he says that the exhaust gas is cooling the reaction and also some corbondioxid converted to corbonmonoxid.

regards Pascal
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

HI Pascal,
This is called reduction reaction.. passing CO2 and H2O through the red charcoal you obtain CO and H2.. My reaction don't use red charcoal for process the CO2.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Pascal Kirchner
Site Admin

Beitrag von Pascal Kirchner »

Hi Marco
My reaction don't use red charcoal for process the CO2.
can you describe how your reaction goes on ?

it´s hard to believe for me that it will work. ?! :crazy:

did you have some pictures ?

regards Pascal
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

This is simple CO reactor and torch using microwave oven that use an carbon tube and oxygen source http://youtu.be/NA_kfIWIbjk
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Marco,

I found that having an idea and then making a proof of concept, are the easiest parts of a project. One step further; making a laboratory working model is already a bit more complicated, a prototyp that works for a longer period of time onattended is compare to the previous a most gigantic step but the real toothe breaking challenge is making a fool- proof product that can be opperated by non proffesional personal.

To get an idea one needs only a second. Setting up and preform a proof of concept takes minutes. For A laboratory model you need some weeks. A prototype may take 1 to 3 years, and a fool proof product will take a big part of your life. This to say if you have to work alone and with limited cash.

At what period of his lifetime is your loop device?

Luk
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

From today I have stopped to write on DOW forum because there are persons that don't are happy on what I'm writing and want start an war but I don't have time for that :Flame:

Just for information ...

I have open new NO COMMERCIAL website for explain clearly the real concept of combustion and what appear really inside with an new theory proved from me. If you are interested to extend your knowledge please visit http://www.air4gas.com
Antworten

Zurück zu „Other gasifiers - Andere Vergaser“