CO2 AS FUEL IN AN LOOP DEVICE

the right place for all other types of Gasifiers. woodgasifer, charcoal gasifiers, imbert, and all other designs.
der richtige Platz für alle anderen Vergaser. Holzvergaser, Holzkohlevergaser, Imbert, andere Designs.
alenergy

Re: CO2 AS FUEL IN AN LOOP DEVICE

Beitrag von alenergy »

luk hat geschrieben:Marco,

Maybe, booking a stand at some inventors trade fair such as"Eureka" http://www.brussels-innova.com/.

Luk
Luk I need moneys.. I don't want spent moneys..
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Marco,

Then I can give you no solutions anymore. No gain without pain. I have found in my life that money is the least needed to optain succes. Tetermination, creativety, and willing to risk everything if one truely beleive in one's own invention.
Ok when you come on the marked on small scale and have no money to patent, then copiers will benefit from your work. The trick is allways to be just that little bit smarter and just that littel bit ahead of them. Also if they ar big players they have big expences and they must take huge margins. You as a small builder can allways be cheaper and undercut their price to make it unprofitable for them.

Noweday's with internet, one can very fast gain recogniction of ones work, and there will be people that buy with the inventor rather with the copiest. Look at what ALL POWER LAB are doing, they put on the net every little datail of their machine. Lot's of copiers but none sold that much as the original GEK people.

I can give no advice on how to use venture capitalists, or investors or other fundings, because with my own products I allways went the hard road. Making a proof of concept, Making a small prototype and whent to end users with a proposition; "No cure no pay" With this aproach you proof your client that you are absolutely sure of your own product and you give them the feeling that they do not have to take any risk.

Besides, Making one stove with your principle would not cost fortunes. If you are sure, mortgate your car or other belongings, build this one unit, sell it, build another one, sell it and gain reputation step by step. It will take a long time but that is how I would tackle the problem if I was you.

By the way that was how I started my compagny without a single penny. Worked as a courier at night, working on my machines during daytime. Found one client who accepted no cure no pay, and then another and another...

Luk
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

Then I can give you no solutions anymore. No gain without pain. I have found in my life that money is the least needed to optain succes. Tetermination, creativety, and willing to risk everything if one truely beleive in one's own invention.
Ok when you come on the marked on small scale and have no money to patent, then copiers will benefit from your work. The trick is allways to be just that little bit smarter and just that littel bit ahead of them. Also if they ar big players they have big expences and they must take huge margins. You as a small builder can allways be cheaper and undercut their price to make it unprofitable for them.

Noweday's with internet, one can very fast gain recogniction of ones work, and there will be people that buy with the inventor rather with the copiest. Look at what ALL POWER LAB are doing, they put on the net every little datail of their machine. Lot's of copiers but none sold that much as the original GEK people.

I can give no advice on how to use venture capitalists, or investors or other fundings, because with my own products I allways went the hard road. Making a proof of concept, Making a small prototype and whent to end users with a proposition; "No cure no pay" With this aproach you proof your client that you are absolutely sure of your own product and you give them the feeling that they do not have to take any risk.

Besides, Making one stove with your principle would not cost fortunes. If you are sure, mortgate your car or other belongings, build this one unit, sell it, build another one, sell it and gain reputation step by step. It will take a long time but that is how I would tackle the problem if I was you.

By the way that was how I started my compagny without a single penny. Worked as a courier at night, working on my machines during daytime. Found one client who accepted no cure no pay, and then another and another...

Luk
Luk actually no solution for start the production of my new wood pellet plasma stove.. I can't build just one stove because the price is too high for sell and now I can't start an production of 50 pcs/month because don't have the capital.. If god wants a solution will come!
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

Marco,

Think creative. You said it is only the hearth that matters. Ok buy a standard pellets stove. Pellest container, auger feeder, igniter and outer carroserie stay the same and you have already 85 procent of your end product. Make the rest of the 15 procent, even in prototype form, as from the video seen you already have. Sell one stove at cost with no proft, even take some money to loose, it will not a huge sum. With one stove on the marked you can proof others that in real world your system works and if it is indeed so profitable as you think . Others will follow. First you have to beleive in yourself an convince yourself you can do it. If you do not beleive in yourself how can you ask others to do so?

Luk

Do not think big, 50 pieces, think small, one at the time.

Luk
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

Think creative. You said it is only the hearth that matters. Ok buy a standard pellets stove. Pellest container, auger feeder, igniter and outer carroserie stay the same and you have already 85 procent of your end product. Make the rest of the 15 procent, even in prototype form, as from the video seen you already have. Sell one stove at cost with no proft, even take some money to loose, it will not a huge sum. With one stove on the marked you can proof others that in real world your system works and if it is indeed so profitable as you think . Others will follow. First you have to beleive in yourself an convince yourself you can do it. If you do not beleive in yourself how can you ask others to do so?

Luk

Do not think big, 50 pieces, think small, one at the time.

Luk
Luk.. I spent three years and a lot of moneys for make the prototype of wood pellet plasma stove.. thousands of tests for reach the best functionality. No sense build only one stove and sell. I'll think of something different but do not want to give anything. Thanks for your support.
luk
Site Admin

Beitrag von luk »

OK Marco,

Good luck

Luk
alenergy

Beitrag von alenergy »

If I understand well. You gas pellets by microwaving them. Then you light that gas and the flame produces enough heat to optain 20 KW hot (water?) (Air?.) on 1.2kg pellets per hour.
Or Is my gues totaly wrong.

Does you system have to remain open, or can you produce your gas in a closed system to tap it off and lead it in a combution engine for making a small cogenerating unit.
Well I like your unusual eperimenting.

One thing. Is the pellet stove a product of your own, or just a standard one that you converted to your experiments.

Luk
HI Luk,
How proceed your new gasifier? Any news?
Antworten

Zurück zu „Other gasifiers - Andere Vergaser“