Ein kleinen DriZzleR zum vergasern lernen. Part 1, 2, 3

All about DriZzleR Gasifiers. DriZzleR projects welcome!
Alles über die DriZzleR Holzvergaser. DriZzleR Projekte willkommen!
Antworten
luk
Site Admin
Ein kleinen DriZzleR zum vergasern lernen. Part 1, 2, 3

Beitrag von luk »

Hello folks,

PART 1

Hereby a video how to build, in a very easy and simple way a small DriZzleR gasifier, just for fun and learning. We are not in the selling of gasifiers. This project is completely open source. I was thinking why suplying fish when I can give you a fishing rod so you can catch fish yourself. This made me making this learning DrizzleR so you can build it yourself and have a start from where you could further develop your own gasifier with your own inventions. Hoping of course you would then share them for us all to benifit from.

This gasifier is build and asembled in two hours and not much skills are needed. The machine itself is very easy. The operation in DriZzleR mode should not pose big problems neither.

The gasifier will teach you just the basics. There is no cyclone, no filter, no cooler, no mixer and no connection to an engine. All these things are common knowledge and you can find elswhere lots of informations on that. If your build is ready acording this example or adapted with your own idea's then please tell us all about it on this forum.

This videao is part of a series. More video's about this little learning DriZzleR are later to come.

Luk
luk
Site Admin
Re: Ein kleinen DriZzleR zum vergasern lernen. Teil 2

Beitrag von luk »

Hello Folks,

PART 2

The very first flaring of the small DriZzleR I just build some day's ago in two hours. I was confident it would flare, but surpriced by the amount of gas it produced. I think apart from a toy and a learning tool, with some tweaking this small simple unit can good serve in preppers and emergency situations.

IMPORTANT WARNING. WOODGAS IS POISENING AND DANGEROUS. iF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING DO NOT EVEN BUILD. BY COPY OR BUILDING YOU TAKE FULL RESPONSEBILITY;

Luk
luk
Site Admin
Re: Ein kleinen DriZzleR zum vergasern lernen. Teil 1

Beitrag von luk »

PART 3:

The learning mini DriZzleR TEIL 3 Der Mini DriZzlR.

Hallo DriZzleR freunden,

Wie versprochen hier dass dritte teil in der saga von der Mini DriZzleR. Dieser kleine vergaser konnte auch in notsituationen functionieren weil er ganz schnell zusammenzubauen ist. Auch in dritte weld landern wo nicht sofiel sonne scheint kann er vielleicht von nutze sein. Fur dass experiment wollte ich ihm anfeueren ohne dass irgendwass an energy vorhanden ist. Keine electricitat, keine batery. Damit der operator sich komplet auf dass DriZzlen koncentrieren kan, habe ich der start-up mit "Pedaal power" vorgenommen. Es hatt principiel geklappt aber dass erfolg war wenig succes weil der mechanik so schlamperisch zusammen gebaut war. Ich habe selbst kein werkstatt und muss es aus handen geben. Wirklich schlechte arbeit haben die da gemacht. Dass rad von der geblase schlecht gelagert, es hatt geschleifft und gebremmst und der operator werde zu fruh mude von dass schwere treten. Nur der holzkohle haben wir faklen konnen und dann der test abgebrochen. Aber dass principe functioniert also vielleicht nimmt jemand anderes mit mehr machanisches talent diesen idee wieder auf. jedenfalls hier der video, viel spass.

Hello DriZzleR freinds,

In the series of youtube video's on "the simple learning DriZzleR" I added a new one. (part 3). This learning DriZzleR can also serve as a very simple and quick to build gasifier for emergency situations, or for use in small third world community's,
As an experiment I wanted to test if it was possible to fire it up and flare it when absolutely no energy was available. I used bicicle. (pedal powered gasifier).The test however did not showed much succes. Not so much because, it would be principly imposible to start the mini DrizzleR up on pedal power, but because the mechanical components where badly made.
As you know I have to give out all my mechanic work to a local blackschmitt and this time he realy did a shitty job.
Anyway i hope someone picks up the idea and shows a better performance someday.

Luk
Antworten

Zurück zu „DriZzleR Gasifiers - DriZzleR Holzvergaser“